Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Shy Is What She Is ~Haku Lemon~


Your name is Mai(brightness).You are 14 years old,a year younger than Haku.You're a gentle spirit with a kind heart.You aren't a ninja,you're a healer.You've been traveling and healing Haku and Zabuza since your parents death,which happened when you were five.








~~~Story Start~~~
I was in the kitchen making Lord Zabuza a medical tea for the wounds he got after fighting a hunter nin from the mist.I was amazed that the masked ninja was able to get so many wounds on him,usally Lord Zabuza would have killed him in five minutes,tops.

My hands gently crushed the herbs Haku-kun had gotten me earlier today,before he went out on his mission.I hoped that Haku wouldn't have gone on that mission without Lord Zabuza,but he insisted that he would be fine.Haku was only a year older than me and I couldn't help but mother him.Haku always laughed when I acted like his mother,whenever I worried for him,fed him,and told him to go to bed.I wanted to protect him,keep him safe from harm,and he just didn't understand that.Alway's saying in his oh so kind voice that I needn't worry about him,but it was hard not to.




Sighing I added the herbs to the tea and started walking down the hall towards Lord Zabuza's room.I silently knocked on his door and heard a muffled"come in".I slightly opened the door,stepping in and closing it quietly closing it behind me.




"Lord Zabuza,here's your tea,"I quietly said,setting the tea on his night stand and helping him sit up.


"Arigato,Mai-chan."he said,sipping the tea.


"Lord Zabuza? When do you asume Haku-kun will be back from the mission you have given him?"I whispered,taking the now empty cup from his hands.


"Don't worry about him,Mai-chan. He'll be back soon,I promise."he sighed.


"Alright,"I said. I helped him lay back down,covering his body with the covers and silently slipping out the door and back into the kitchen.I set the cup in the sink and walked towards the living room,grabbing my book as I went.I sat down on the couch and began to read.




Poison wiped sweat from her lips with the back of one gluegummed hand.She gauged how far she had to go.Too far.She was perhaps three-quarters of way to the palace,but that had taken her a long time.The towers rose up tall on either side fo her now,close enough so that she could see broken windows and crumbling brickwork.Ahead,other strands of webbing reached out to join with the one she was following.Would it be possible to make it to one of .......




I set my book down when heard the door open.I got up and walked into the hall and gasp seeing Haku leaning against the door breathing hard,with blood coming from the corner of his mouth.I rushed towards him and took his hand and started leading him towards my room.I quickly opened my door and led him towards my bed and pushed him on it.I grabbed a few bandages,towels,a bucket full of water and ointment.I wet the towel and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and any of the other place's that I cold see covered with blood.




"Please take your shirt off,Haku-kun," I whispered.


"Hai,"he sighed and took his shirt off,making a slight blush cross my features seeing his well toned chest and abs.I quickly wiped his chest with the wet towel,begining to put the ointment on his chest.


"What happened?"I asked,looking up at him from under my bangs.


"The man Lord Zabuza wanted me to kill had many body guards,"he said,looking down at me with a soft expression.


"But,did you kill the man you were asked to?"I whispered,standing up and walking across my room,putting the towels in my hamper and setting the ointment back in my medical bag.


"Hai......"he trailed off, and I could feel his eyes on my back.I could feel my cheeks heat up alittle more at the attention I was getting from him.


"I-im glad you're ok,"I silently said,turing back around and looking into his brown eyes before walking back towards him.I knelt down beside him and started unwrapping the bandages.Haku gave me a soft smile,which I returned with a weak one.


"Mai-chan?Why do you always worry about me?"he asked,giving me a questioning look.


"I-I just want to make sure you're safe,Haku-chan,"I whispered,looking down trying to hide my blush.The truth was I loved Haku since the first time I seen him.You could say it was love at first sight.


"Why?" he asked."There has to be another reason."


"H-Haku-chan...."I mummbled.


"Hai?"he asked.


"What do you think of m-me?"I silently asked,getting up and sitting down beside him on my bed,fidling with the bandages that I've yet to wrap his chest with.


"I think your a kind girl,that I would protect with my life,"he said giving me a weak smile.


"Oh......"I sighed in disappointment.
"Also..."he said,turning his body towards mine."....one that I love."
"L-love?"I whispered,my eyes growing slightly wide.
"Yes,Mai-chan."he chuckled.
I was about to ask if he meant it,but his lip silenced me.My eye's grew wide,but I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck,as he gently placed his hands on my waist.Haku's tongue slowly grazed my bottom lip asking for entrance;opening my lips slightly his tongue roamed my mouth freely memorizing the wet cavern.Haku lent into my body,pushing me back onto the bed.




"H-Haku?Y-you're enjured,"I whispered against his warm lips."It doesn't matter,"he stated.I blushed as I felt his hands tug on my obi.He pulled on it and once it was no longer tied he threw it across the room.He hands gently pulled my kimono off my shoulders and tossed it across the room.I pulled my head back,gasping for breath,and Haku gently trailed down my jaw towards my neck.I took in a sharp intake of breath when he hit a certain part on my neck, and I could feel him smirk against my neck.He began sucking on that one spot and I clenched me teeth together trying to keep the moan in.I nearly screamed as he bit down,drawing blood.He licked it up and sat up staring down at my now panting body.




"Sit up......"he whispered in a quiet voice.I propped myself up on my elbows and Haku reached behind my back and unhooked my light blue bra.He gently pushed me back onto the bed and caputered my lips with his once again,but the kiss only lasted a second as he trailed his mouth down towards my breast. While he was busy doing that, I pulled his pants and boxers down. I felt Haku's mouth kissing my right breast as his hand massaged my left.I threw my head back with a light groan and wrapped my arms around his neck.Haku pulled his head back and started trailing kisses down my stomach towards my underwear.He grabbed my underwear with his hand and quickly puled them down my legs.Haku came back up and pinned my arms above my head.




"Mai?Are you ready?"he panted, looking into my eyes.I slowly nodded my head an Haku looked into my eyes a few seconds more before quickly thrusting into me.I screamedfrom te pain that surged through my body,but the scream was muffled by the kiss.Haku gazed down at me through wide eyes.




"Mai-chan?"he asked in a concerned voice.




"I-im fine,"I whispered softly." You can m-move...."He nodded his head before pulling out a little bit,then slamming back in.I arched my back,letting out a loud moan.He continued to thrust into me going faster and deeper each time.He removed his hands from my arms and placed them on my thighs keeping my legs spread apart.He pulled his lips away from mine,threw his head back and groaned moving roughly inside me.I wrapped one of my arms around his waist and laced my other through his now messy black hair.




Suddenly,I flipped us other and placed my hands on his chest holding him still.He looked up at me with a quizzical look as I pushed him towards the head of the bed,stradling his waist.His legs were out infront of him;his arms wrapped around my waist.I connected our lips once again as I began to ride him.The kiss didn't last long seeing as Haku pulled away,throwing his head back with a loud moan escaping from his lips.Hearing him moan made me ride him faster and I moaned myself when he thrusted his hips into mine.Both our moans filled the room as our climax's approached.I pressed my hands against his chest as his tightened around my waist.




"Ahhhhhh!"we both yelled when we finally came.I laid my head on his shoulder,catching my breath.I pulled away from him and laid down beside him.




"I love you,Mai-chan,"he whispered,pulling the covers over both our bodies.




"I love you too,Haku-chan"I whispere,snuggling into his chest.His arms wraped around me were we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.























Gosh! >.< href="http://alloysius.deviantart.com/art/Haku-34141291">http://alloysius.deviantart.com/art/Haku-34141291

No comments:

Post a Comment